Who is heading to Disney Paris? For those who can't travel to the USA to visit the original Disneyland there is Disneyland Paris and the Walt Disney Studios which are modeled on the US versions and are the most visited attractions in France. They are located conveniently just outside Paris and easily accessible by public transport.
At Disneyland Paris you'll find all the exciting rides and Disney –themed scenery that you would see in the USA Disneyland including the beautiful Cinderella's castle.
The park has rides for all ages and all members of the family. On the grounds you'll also find restaurants and stores as well as parades, shows and firework displays. Adjacent to the park are several resort Disney-themed hotels and there are vacation packages which include flights, accommodation in a Disney resort and several days' entry to the parks.
The entire Disney Paris complex/resort covers 19km² and includes Disneyland Paris theme park, Walt Disney Studios, 7 resort hotels, shops, restaurants, golf courses and recreation and entertainment venues. Disneyland Paris is similar to the US Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney Studios Park focuses on the movie industry and show business. Disney Village is the entertainment area of the Disney resort, here there are restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
Especially for Babies & Toddlers
· You can rent a pushchair near the gates of Disneyland Park behind the Main Street Station and in the Walt Disney Studios Park near the Studio Services.
· All the toilets have changing tables.
· At the Baby Care Centers you can prepare bottles or baby food, change diapers and diapers and baby food can be bought here. In the Disneyland Park the center is on Main Street near the Plaza Gardens Restaurant and in the Disney Paris Studio Park it is behind Studio Services.
· The "Baby Switch" system means mom can ride while dad holds the baby, and then they can switch and dad can have a ride, without them waiting in line again.
· Fantasyland has rides suitable for toddlers.
Especially for Children
· Take kids to a meet and greet with Disney characters at Café Mickey in the Disney Paris Village or to dine with the Disney princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon.
Especially for Teenagers
· See the IMAX Theatre movies in the Disney Village and see the latest movies at the 15 screen Gaumont Multiplex.
· See Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show at the Disney Village.
· Teens will love the thrilling fast, high and twisting rides like Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain Mission 2.
· See the nighttime show of lights, lazers and dancing fountains.
· Ask at the Tourist Information Kiosk about tours in the region and day trips to Paris, each focused on a particular theme.
Disneyland Park - Sunday: 10:00-23:00; Monday – Friday 10:00-21:30; Saturday 10:00-22:00. Residents of the Disney resort hotels get extra "Magic Hours" 08:00-10:00. Open hours are subject to changes which can be seen on the Disneyland Park website.
Walt Disney Studios - Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00-19:00; Monday – Friday: 08:00-18:00;
1-Day ticket/1-Park valid for a year from the day of purchase – 53GB adults, 48GBP kids (3-11 years)
1-Day/2-Parks valid for a year from the day of purchase – 63GBP adults, 56GBP kids (3-11 years)
Recommended Time for visit to Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, 32km east of Paris, France
· Car: – Take the A4 which travels all the way to the park. From the UK you can drive all the way through the Eurochannel.
· Train: – Eurostar travels directly from London St. Pancras, Ebbsfleet and Ashford Station to Disneyland Paris in 3 hours. The Disneyland Paris Marne-la-Vallee/Chessy Station which is a 2 minute walk from the park. From Paris there are direct trains to the parks.
More Disney Paris Tips!
Get a FASTPASS to wiz you right to the front of the queues.
Buy the Disneyland Paris Express ticket which gives you return shuttle transport from the center of
Paris to the park plus admission to the park for one price.Home › France › Paris › Disney Paris