Things to do in Seoul with Kids
Looking for things to do in Seoul? Seoul is a great family destination! Lots to do here, easy to get around and lots of child-friendly food!
Read about Seoul hotels here and Incheon Airport, one of the best in the world here!
Read about other holidays in Asia here.
More Things to do in Seoul with Kids!
- Seoul Children’s Museum - For ultimate edutainment visit this massive and colorful children’s museum. There are diverse games, play areas and endless hands-on exhibits for kids 3 years and up. There are ten thematic areas covering nature, health, water, the body, construction, ecosystems, a dress-up section, learn about other cultures and plenty more. Read more.
- Coex Aquarium - This aquarium inside the Coex Mall is home to 40,000 water animals. There are exhibits which recreate the Korean river environment, the Amazon Jungle, marine mammals and there is an interactive area where kids can touch and feed some of the fish. Read more. One of the best things to do in Seoul with kids!
- Gwacheon National Science Museum - This museum has 6 halls with permanent exhibits covering aerospace, biology, robotics, energy, environment, traditional sciences, natural history and geology. There are plenty of hands-on exhibits and bright attractive displays throughout the large halls. Some of the exhibits have live animals which kids can touch. There are outdoor exhibits of real rockets and a dinosaur park. There is a planetarium and ecological learning area. Read more.
- Seoul Forest - The forest is part of a 1.16 million m² area consisting of five parks – a Cultural Art Park, Nature Experience Study Field, Han River Waterside Park, Ecological Forest and the Wetlands Ecological Field. There is plenty of open space and fun attractions. Read more.
Travel games + cultural activities + word searches + coloring and lots more fun!
- You teens will love shopping at Itaewon Market! Get all the latest fashions and trendy items! Have fun bargaining!
- Modo Island -Take a ferry ride to this small island which has just 20 residential homes. Have a picnic on Baemiggumi Beach or visit the sculpture park then walk across the bridges which connects Modo Island to Sido Island and Sindo Island.
- Anseong Farmland -About 70km from Seoul is this attraction where you can take a tractor ride, see and pet the farm animals, practice archery, bake cookies and go horseback riding. There are organized tours or you could travel there by bus. Read more.
- Namsan Park - Here there are open areas to run around and beautiful plants in the park but also many nearby attractions. Take a cable car ride up Mt. Namsan to the N Seoul Tower for panoramic views. While in the tower visit the Teddy Bear Museum. The park is also home to an aquarium and the Namsan Botanical Garden. Read more.
- Changdeokgung Palace -This is just one of five palaces in the city and it dates back to the 5th century. Take a walk through the secret garden; see Seoul’s oldest bridge, the huge Donhwamun gate, the throne room, the king’s former bedroom, official halls, the official residence of the queen and beautiful gardens. Changdeokgung is a UNESCO site.
- Namsangol Hanok Village -Traditional houses were brought here from across Korea so that visitors can learn about folk villages by stepping inside authentic buildings. The attraction recreates a village from the Joseon Dynasty and can be fun and educational.
- Children’s Grand Park -This is one of Seoul’s amusement parks and a huge park as well as the site of the Seoul Zoo. There are playgrounds, amusement park rides, animals, sports facilities, live performance areas, a water playground, musical fountain and a parrot village. Read more.
Return to Top of Page