Best Las Vegas Shows for Kids
Child Friendly Shows!
Now you can't go all the way to Vegas without seeing one of the eye popping
Las Vegas shows. There are plenty of
theme parks, rides, and restaurants aimed at the entire family,
providing wholesome fun that everyone can enjoy. There are also a
variety of kid friendly shows that can keep even the most restless
wiggly child entertained! Here are our picks for the top 10 shows for
kids in Vegas.
- The Blue Man Group The Blue Man Group
has become a worldwide sensation and it’s a musical act, a comedy show,
and a mind blowing experience all in one! Seeing the Blue Man Group and
how they make their unique show come together is a fun family
experience. Older kids and teenagers will love it
- The Tournament of Kings
If you happen by the Excalibur you might want to take the time to enjoy
the interactive dinner show that is the Tournament of Kings. It’s a
playful look at history, and an enjoyable play that you can eat your way
through with the family. And what kid doesn't want to experience the
Medieval times by eating dinner with only their hands!
- The Nathan Burton Comedy Show features comedy and magic that is fun for the whole family. The tricks will
put your children in a state of awe as they see each trick played out and
ponder how they are possible! This is quintessential Vegas: flashy
lights, comedy and magic!
- Mystere is one of the classic Cirque du Soleil shows. The acrobatics are over the top and makes you wonder just what the human
body is capable of! Watching these artists perform their craft is quite
mind boggling. It is great inspiration for your budding dancers,
gymnasts and performers. It is humorous and whimsical and perfect for children!
- The Mac King Comedy Magic Show
- Magic is great, comedy is great, and so when the two come together it
is a joy for everyone present. The whole family can
enjoy this experience and laugh together while watching unbelievable
- The Red Skelton Show is a tribute to comedy from another generation! Brian Hoffman does an excellent job of impersonating Red Skelton with his clean humor, corny jokes and slapstick comedy! If you are traveling with the grandparents-then don't miss out on this one! It plays at the Westin hotel and makes for a great afternoon of family fun!
- MJ Live is a lively show with an incredible performance by the Michael Jackson impersonator, Michael Firestone. Your kids will want to dance along with all the hits from one of the legends of our time-the King of Pop! This show plays nightly at the Rio and children 12 and under are free!
- O by Cirque du Soleil
- O is quite a unique theater piece that will boggle the mind and keep
your attention for the entire 90 minutes. It’s an exciting
experience, definitely worth seeing with its magnificent combination of
synchronized acrobatics and aquatic spectaculars. It's feast for the
- LOVE: The Beatles Show- For anyone who is a fan of
the Beatles and the culture around them you will want to check out LOVE
to relive that time period when it all started. It’s great to share
with the kids as well with its fun music and vibrant presentation. Any
aspiring rockstars in the family?
- Jabbawockeez Your tweens
and teens will love seeing the Jabbawockeez perform. This show is a mix
of hip hop dance, comedy and audience interaction. This dance group is
known by their signature white masks and their appearances on America's
Best Dance Crew and America's Got Talent. Don't worry your teenagers
will know who they are! Located at the Monte Carlo.
You might also want to check out:
Return to Top of Page
Las Vegas Shows